Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Robert and Peggy in A Century of Progress : Chicago's parks
Robert and Peggy arrive at the famous St. Gaudens Statue of Lincoln in Lincoln Park during A Century of Progress International Exposition, the Chicago World's Fair of 1933. By W. G. Whitford.
24.1 x 34.4 cm
- Century of Progress International Exposition (1933-1934 : Chicago, Ill.)
- Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865--Statues--Illinois--Chicago
- Public sculpture--Illinois--Chicago--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Tribune, n.p.