Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Strain on the family tie
Uncle Mort and Buddy fantasize about trips around the world, but are interrupted by Aunt Evvy, who sends them to the grocery store. By Bob York.
23 x 33.7 cm
- Buddy (Fictitious character)
- Mort, Uncle (Fictitious character)
- Voyages around the world--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Tribune, n.p.