Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Scrip on wooden shingle printed by the Chamber of Commerce, Tenino, WA
Photograph of scrip that the Chamber of Commerce of Tenino, Washington printed on a wooden shingle in 1932. It was issued for twenty five cents, and signed by 3 members of the Chamber.
9.3 x 14.5 cm
black and white
- Chamber of Commerce (Tenino, Wash.)--Equipment & supplies--1930-1940
- Depressions--Washington (State)--Tenino--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (December 31, 1933), p. 5