Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Maurice L. Rothschild
Advertisement for Maurice L. Rothschild department store, features Brucewood coats. Includes an illustration of woman wearing a coat and hat.
27.2 x 16.1 cm
- Department stores--Illinois--Chicago--1940-1950
- Women--Clothing & dress--Illinois--Chicago--1940-1950
- Maurice L. Rothschild (Firm)--Products--Illinois--Chicago--1940-1950
- Brucewood (Firm)--Products--Illinois--Chicago--1940-1950
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Daily Tribune (April 28, 1943), Part 1, p. 2