Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
A. Starr Best
Advertisement for A. Starr Best department store, features Russian suits. Includes an illustration of a boys wearing a suit.
24.7 x 6.7 cm
- Suits (Clothing)--1910-1920
- A. Starr Best Co. (Chicago, Ill.)--Products--Illinois--Chicago--1910-1920
- Department stores--Illinois--Chicago--1910-1920
- Boys--Clothing & dress--Illinois--Chicago--1910-1920
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Daily Tribune (February 4, 1914), Part 1, p. 2