Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Spilled out barrels of beer
Dry agents and law officers during the American Prohibition spill barrels of beer in front of a tavern.
9.2 x 10.6 cm
black and white
- Beer--United States--1920-1940
- Law enforcement--United States--1920-1940
- Prohibition--United States--1920-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (November 19, 1933), p. 5