Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Killing aroused public indignation : casket of Jacob D. Hanson
A group of Elk's lodgemen stand in front of the casket of Jacob D. Hanson, the victim of dry agents during American Prohibition.
8 x 11 cm
black and white
- Funeral rites & ceremonies--New York (State)--1920-1930
- Hanson, Jacob D.--Friends & associates--1920-1930
- Hason, Jacob D.--Death & burial--New York (State)--1920-1930
- Prohibition--United States--1920-1930
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (November 19, 1933), p. 5