Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
600,000 men in uniform like himself
Soldiers stand at attention before the podium where Adolf Hitler is speaking. A crowd is behind him.
12 x 18 cm
black and white
- Heads of state--Germany--1930-1940
- Hitler, Adolf, 1889-1945--Public appearances--Germany
- Military parades & ceremonies--Germany--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (November 19, 1933), Graphic Section/Camera News Review, p. 2
- Acme Newspictures (New York, N.Y.)