Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Chester and Jerry try to stop bandits from digging up a buried treasure.
38.5 x 34.5 cm
- Gumps (Fictitious characters)
- Treasure hunts--1930-1940
- Gump, Chester (Fictitious character)
- Jerry (Fictitious character from Smith)
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (July 23, 1933), 8 Pages of Comics, p. 1