Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Herby pretends he is a circus performer in front of a circus poster.
5 x 34.3 cm
- Circus performers--1930-1940
- Herby (Fictitious character)
- Balls (Sporting goods)--1930-1940
- Herby (Comic strip)
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (July 23, 1933), 8 Pages of Comics, p. 7