Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Robert and Peggy in A Century of Progress : Buckingham Fountain
Robert, Peggy and their dog visit the Buckingham Fountain during A Century of Progress International Exposition, the Chicago World's Fair of 1933. The illustration features a night view of the Buckingham Fountain colored lights, and the city skyline.
24 x 34.5 cm
- Buckingham Fountain (Chicago, Ill.)
- Century of Progress International Exposition (1933-1934 : Chicago, Ill.)
- Children--Clothing & dress--Illinois--Chicago--1930-1940
- Robert and Peggy in A Century of Progress (Comic)
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (July 23, 1933), 8 Pages of Comics, p. 6