Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
The modern thyroid operation : with still further rotation of the lobe of the gland
This image is the seventh step in an eleven-step visual demonstration of how a thyroid operation was performed in 1934. It shows the lobe of the gland being rotated to show the laryngeal nerve and the parathyroid glands.
10.3 x 11.2 cm
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (October 7, 1934), n.p.
- Annals of Surgery
- Lewis' System of Surgery
- Surgical Clinics of Chicago
- Surgical Clinics of North America