Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Harold and Lillums encounter trouble on a beach.
39.5 x 34.5 cm
- Bathing suits--1930-1940
- Lovewell, Lillums (Fictitious character)
- Practical jokes--1930-1940
- Relations between the sexes--1930-1940
- Teen, Harold (Fictitious character)
- Jenks, Pop (Fictitious character)
- Smart, Shadow (Fictitious character)
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (July 23, 1933), 8 Pages of Comics, p. 4