Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Willie Mullins turns his car into a washing machine, but with the help of Moon crashes it through a wall and ends up in jail. By Frank Willard.
18.5 x 34.5 cm
- Kayo (Fictitious character)
- Washing machines--1930-1940
- Willie, Uncle (Fictitious character)
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (June 25, 1933), p. 8