Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Winnie Winkle the Breadwinner
Pa Winkle and Perry decide a dollar is too much to pay for swimming in the public pool, so they find a pond and put up a sign to keep others out.
18.5 x 35 cm
- Winnie Winkle (Comic strip)
- Swimming pools--1930-1940
- Winkle, Perry (Fictitious character)
- Lakes & ponds--1930-1940
- Winkle, Pa (Fictitious character)
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (June 25, 1933), p. 6