Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Lillums asks Harold to leave after he trips over the rug twice and she told him she dislikes awkward men. By Carl Ed.
24.5 x 34.5 cm
- Practical jokes--1930-1940
- Rejection (Psychology)--1930-1940
- Teen, Harold (Fictitious character)
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (June 25, 1933), p. 6