Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Harold refuses to recognize his clumsiness to Pop Jenks, owner of the neighborhood soda fountain. When Harold refuses to pay Tuffy the usual bribe for announcing his arrival he plans his revenge.
24.5 x 34.5 cm
- Lovewell, Lillums (Fictitious character)
- Rejection (Psychology)--1930-1940
- Relations between the sexes--1930-1940
- Teen, Harold (Fictitious character)
- Jenks, Pop (Fictitious character)
- Soda fountains--1930-1940
- Soda jerks--1930-1940
- Lovewell, Tuffy (Fictitious character)
- Harold Teen (Comic strip)
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (June 25, 1933), p. 6