Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Comic by "Tack" Knight, Baby Sister thinks her grandfather must be keeping cool on a summer day at the baseball game since he is surrounded by so many baseball "fans."
5.7 x 34.5 cm
- Baby Sister (Fictitious character)
- Baby Sister (Comic strip)
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (June 25, 1933), p. 4