Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Comic by Walter Berndt, Smitty and his friends are playing baseball, but the ball unravels until all that's left is string.
19 x 34.5 cm
- Children--Social life--1930-1940
- Smitty (Fictitious character)
- Smitty (Comic strip)
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (June 25, 1933), p. 4