Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
How to subdue a saboteur spy or other enemy
Different self-defense moves are shown to help individuals who may come in contact with saboteurs, spies, or other enemies.
53.3 x 41.5 cm
- Sabotage--United States--1940-1950
- War work--United States--1940-1950
- World War, 1939-1945--Social aspects--United States
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Daily Tribune (August 7, 1942), p. 32