Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Why not have a cigaretless day and save the alfalfa for our live stock
"The Tiny Tribune" suggests that individuals should purchase bonds to support the war effort (World War I). By Carey Orr.
11 x 32.5 cm
black and white
- War work--United States--1910-1920
- World War, 1914-1918--Economic & industrial aspects--United States
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Daily Tribune (October 26, 1917), Section Two, p. 1