Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Lady Mary Chrichton-Stuart and her father
Photo of Lady Mary Chrichton-Stuart being escorted down steps in her wedding gown and veil by her father, the Marquis of Bute. He is wearing a top hat and tuxedo. She carries a bouquet of flowers.
17.6 x 9.6 cm
- Bute, John Crichton-Stuart, Marquess of, 1881-1947
- Crichton-Stuart, Mary, 1906-
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (June 11, 1933), p. 9
- Acme Newspictures (New York, N.Y.)