Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Mexicans are shown lying dead in the streets of Vera Cruz (Veracruz) during the Mexican Revolution.
16 x 41.1 cm
black and white
- Veracruz (Veracruz-Llave, Mexico)--History--American occupation, 1914--Casualties--Mexican
- War casualties--Mexico--Veracruz (Veracruz-Llave)--1910-1920
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Daily Tribune (April 30, 1914), Section One, p. 1
- Chicago Tribune (Firm)