Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Signal men with telephone wagon
In this photograph, soldiers are seen assembling a telephone wagon during the American occupation of Vera Cruz in the Mexican Revolution.
16.7 x 23.2 cm
black and white
- Communication devices--1910-1920
- Veracruz (Veracruz-Llave, Mexico)--History--American occupation, 1914--Communications--American
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Daily Tribune (April 30, 1914), Section One, p. 1
- Chicago Tribune (Firm)