Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Mexican soldiers and civilians
Mexican soldiers and civilians carry a wounded individual to the hospital during the American occupation of Vera Cruz (Veracruz) during the Mexican Revolution.
20 x 17 cm
black and white
- Emergency medical services--Mexico--Veracruz (Veracruz-Llave)--1910-1920
- Lifting & carrying--Mexico--Veracruz (Veracruz-Llave)--1910-1920
- Medical aspects of war--Mexico--Veracruz (Veracruz-Llave)--1910-1920
- Veracruz (Veracruz-Llave, Mexico)--History--American occupation, 1914--Medical aspects
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Daily Tribune (April 30, 1914), Section One, p. 1
- Chicago Tribune (Firm)