Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Bluejackets in action
American soldiers, "Bluejackets," fire on a wharf after taking over the port of Vera Cruz (Veracruz) in Mexico during the Mexican Revolution.
17.3 x 41.1cm
black and white
- Campaigns & battles--Mexico--Veracruz (Veracruz-Llave)--1910-1920
- Shooting--Mexico--Veracruz (Veracruz-Llave)--1910-1920
- Soldiers--American--Mexico--Veracruz (Veracruz-Llave)--1910-1920
- Veracruz (Veracruz-Llave, Mexico)--History--American occupation, 1914--Campaigns & battles--American
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Daily Tribune (April 30, 1914), Section One, p. 1
- Chicago Tribune (Firm)