Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Willie claims Baby Sister bit his finger, but she claims she just opened her mouth and when she shut it, Willie's finger was there.
5 x 34.5 cm
- Baby Sister (Fictitious character)
- Boys--Clothing & dress--1930-1940
- Baby Sister (Comic strip)
- Willie (Fictitious character)
- Bites & stings--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Tribune, n.p.