Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Robert and Peggy in A Century of Progress : the World's Fair at night
Robert and Peggy and their dog admire A Century of Progress International Exhibition at night in Chicago in 1933. Five buildings are also pictured at the bottom of the page. By W. G. Whitford.
35.0 x 45.0 cm
- Century of Progress International Exposition (1933-1934 : Chicago, Ill.)
- Exhibition buildings--Illinois--Chicago--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (June 4, 1933), p. 1