Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Robert and Peggy in A Century of Progress : they arrive in Chicago
Robert and Peggy arrive at A Century of Progress International Exposition, the Chicago World's Fair of 1933, by plane with their dog and several other people. The Chicago skyline is visible behind them on the left and illustrations of Chicago scenes from 1833, 1871, 1893, and 1933 are visible on their right. By W. G. Whitford.
34.6 x 44.6 cm
- Century of Progress International Exposition (1933-1934 : Chicago, Ill.)
- Urban growth--Illinois--Chicago--1830-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (May 28, 1933), p. 1