Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Advertisement from the A. S. Hinds Company features diagrams comparing cleansing creams and photos of: a scientist performing research, one woman admiring the skin of another woman, two women wearing different creams, a close-up of Hinds Texture Cream, Hinds Cleansing Cream,& Hinds Toning Cleanser, and a research team at “New York Laboratory” making analytical tests of various skin creams. The team is composed of four men and two women. Three of the men are in lab coats; the other is in a coat and tie. One woman wears a blouse; the other has on a hat and coat.
49 x 37 cm
- A.S. Hinds Co.--Products--1930-1940
- Scientists--American--New York (State)--1930-1940
- Laboratories--New York (State)--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (October 12, 1930), p. 12