Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Little Orphan Annie
Fred "Paw" Green attempts to prove that being a carpenter is easy. By the end of the comic, however, he has injured himself.
34.5 x 34.5 cm
- Green, Maw (Fictitious character)
- Little Orphan Annie (Fictitious character)
- Sandy (Fictitious dog)
- Little Orphan Annie (Comic strip)
- Green, Fred (Fictitious character)
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (May 28, 1933), p. 2