Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Rumors rife on the eve of national air races : Roscoe Turner
Exuberant aviator Roscoe Turner holds a propeller of his single-engined Laird-Turner "Meteor" racing aircraft.
9.5 x 10.0 cm
black and white
- Air pilots--American--1930-1940
- Meteor (Racing plane)
- Turner, Roscoe, 1895-1970--Personal appearances
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (August 27, 1939), p. 2
- Chicago Tribune (Firm)