Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Comic by Walter Berndt, Smitty loses his baseball in a metal pipe and only Herby is small enough to fetch it out.
18 x 34.8 cm
- Children--Social life--1930-1940
- Herby (Fictitious character)
- Smitty (Fictitious character)
- Smitty (Comic strip)
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (May 8, 1932), 8 Pages of Comics, p. 4