Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Patterns by Clotilde
Advertisement for Clotilde patterns, features dress pattern no. 2847 and 2848. Includes images of women wearing both patterns and back views of the dresses.
22.5 x 15.3 cm
black and white
- Accessories (Clothing & dress)--1930-1940
- Clotilde (Firm)--Products--1930-1940
- Clotilde (Trademark)
- Pattern sheets--1930-1940
- Women--Clothing & dress--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (February 19, 1939), p. 2