Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Spry vegetable shortening
Advertisement for Spry vegetable shortening includes a photograph of a plate containing oven French fried potatoes, drawings of a chef and a can of Spry, and the "Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval."
12.3 x 15.2 cm
black and white
- Good Housekeeping Institute (New York, N.Y.)--Products--1930-1940
- Lever Brothers Company--Products--1930-1940
- Oils & fats--1930-1940
- Spry Vegetable Shortening (Trademark)
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (February 5, 1939), p. 2