Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Paris sports costume is blend of some new ideas
A woman wears a blouse and skirt sportswear ensemble. Designed in Paris by Bettina Bedwell.
23.6 x 10.8 cm
black and white
- Colonne Vendôme (Paris, France)
- Designed in Paris by Bettina Bedwell (Trademark)
- Fashion designs--1930-1940
- Pattern sheets--1930-1940
- Women--Clothing & dress--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (February 5, 1939), p. 2