Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Covering Lindbergh : Lindbergh grins at Paris crowds
Charles Lindbergh, first person to fly solo non-stop across the Atlantic Ocean; P. E. Flandin, President of the Aero Club de France; and Myron T. Herrick, American ambassador to France.
7.2 x 6.4 cm
black and white
- Aéro-club de France--Buildings--France--Paris
- Air pilots--American--France--Paris--1920-1930
- Flandin, Pierre-Etienne, b. 1889--Public appearances--France--Paris
- Herrick, Myron T. (Myron Timothy), 1854-1929--Public appearances--France--Paris
- Lindbergh, Charles A. (Charles Augustus), 1902-1974--Public appearances--France--Paris
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (July 4, 1937), p. 11
- Acme Newspictures (New York, N.Y.)