Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
What next in Europe
David Darrah (Chief, London Bureau), Sigrid Schultz (Chief, Berlin Bureau), Edmond Taylor (Chief, Paris Bureau) Sam Brewer (London Bureau), Alex Small (Paris Bureau), Donald Day (Chief, Baltic Bureau), "Capt." M. M. Corpening (foreign correspondent).
58.5 x 43.5 cm
black and white
- Brewer, Sam Pope
- Chicago Tribune (Firm)--People--Europe--1930-1940
- Corpening, M. M.
- Darrah, David, 1894-
- Day, Donald, 1896-1966
- Schultz, Sigrid Lillian
- Small, Alex, 1895-1965
- Taylor, Edmond, 1908-
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Advertisement Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (May 10, 1939), p. 18