Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
On the movie set : Bette Davis and William Keighley
Bette Davis, American actress, converses with actor and film director William Keighley on the Hollywood set of the Warner Brothers film, "Special agent."
13.8 x 15.4 cm
- Actresses--American--California--Los Angeles--1930-1940
- Davis, Bette, 1908-1989
- Filmmakers--American--California--Los Angeles--1930-1940
- Keighley, William, 1889-1984
- Motion picture production & direction--California--Los Angeles--1930-1940
- Special agent (Motion picture: 1935)
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (July 28, 1935), p. 6
- Acme Newspictures (New York, N.Y.)