Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Bicycle day at fair
Two girls pose with their bicycles next to a man with a "high wheel" bicycle. The trio took advantage of a "bikes admitted free" day at the Chicago World's Fair.
10 x 9.7 cm
black and white
- Bicycles & tricycles--American--Illinois--Chicago--1930-1940
- Century of Progress International Exposition (1933-1934 : Chicago, Ill.)
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (September 9, 1934), Graphic Section/Camera News Review, p. 2