Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Two hearts that beat in tango time
Illustration of ballroom dancers Veloz and Yolanda, who danced before Richard Cole's Orchestra at the Palmer House's Empire Room.
18.8 x 15.4 cm
black and white
- Ballroom dancing--Illinois--Chicago--1930-1940
- Cole, Richard--Performances--Illinois--Chicago
- Veloz and Yolanda--Performances--Illinois--Chicago--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (September 3, 1933), p. 2