Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Boy scouts of many nations
Boy scouts attending the third World Scout Jamboree carry their flags into London's Westminster Abbey.
11 x 15.5 cm
black and white
- Boy Scouts Association (Great Britain)--People--England--London--1920-1930
- Flag bearers--England--London--1920-1930
- Parades & processions--England--London--1920-1930
- Westminster Abbey
- World Jamboree of Boy Scouts (3rd: 1929 : Birkenhead, England)
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (August 18, 1929), p. 2
- Pacific and Atlantic Photos, Inc.