Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Unguentine (Norwich Pharmacal Company)
Advertisement for Unguentine for the treatment of sunburn includes images of a woman golfing, men and women on a dock over water, a man and woman performing water stunts, a woman applying Unguentine to her skin, and a tube of Unguentine.
51.2 x 40 cm
- Aquatic sports--1920-1930
- Norwich Pharmacal Company--Products--1920-1930
- Swimmers--United States--1920-1930
- Unguentine (Trademark)
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (August 4, 1929), p. 2