Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Jap Rose Soap (James S. Kirk & Co.)
Advertisement for Jap Rose Soap by the James S. Kirk & Company contains endorsements from Miss France Roberta Cusey, registered nurse Kathleen Stanley, and actresses Mary Adams, Frances Williams, and Mildred Harris.
49.6 x 36.9 cm
- Actresses--American--United States--1920-1930
- Adams, Mary
- Beauty contestants--France--1920-1930
- Beauty contestants--Illinois--1920-1930
- Cusey, Roberta
- France's Most Beautiful Woman and Her Beauty Secrets
- Harris, Mildred, 1901-1944
- James S. Kirk & Co.--Products--1920-1930
- Jap Rose (Trademark)
- Nurses--American--New York (City)--1920-1930
- Société Miss France
- Stanley, Kathleen
- Williams, Frances, 1903-1959
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Advertisement Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (July 14, 1929), p. 12