Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Queen of the co-eds
Marcia Connell, junior at the University of Michigan and woman selected as the most beautiful of the co-eds out of eight Big Ten colleges.
48.7 x 37 cm
- Beauty contestants--Michigan--Ann Arbor--1930-1940
- Connell, Marcia
- University of Michigan--People--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (June 12, 1938), Picture Section, p. 1
- Chicago Tribune (Firm). Studio