Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Interior views of Pan American Clipper III & Imperial Airways Caledonia
Cutaway drawings of the insides of the Pan American Clipper III and Britain's Caledonia highlight the comfort provided to passengers.
37 x 37 cm
- Empire (Seaplane)
- Imperial Airways--Equipment & supplies--1930-1940
- Pan American Airways Corporation--Equipment & supplies--1930-1940
- Short Brothers plc.--Products--1930-1940
- Sikorsky Aircraft (Firm)--Products--1930-1940
- Sikorsky S-38 (Amphibian plane)
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (August 29, 1937), Graphic Section, p. 1