Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
How closely Jean's last role was following her own life
Carol Clayton, played by Jean Harlow, has worn herself out in her attempt to repay her father's debt. A scene from "Saratoga," Harlow's last film.
7.5 x 15.2 cm
black and white
- Harlow, Jean, 1911-1937--Performances
- Saratoga (Motion picture)
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (July 4, 1937), p. 3