Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
In her screen role Jean was trying to sell this horse
Clark Gable's character, Duke Bradley, tells Jean Harlow's character, Carol Clayton, that her father had just died. A scene from "Saratoga," Harlow's last film.
7.5 x 10 cm
black and white
- Gable, Clark, 1901-1960--Performances
- Harlow, Jean, 1911-1937--Performances
- Saratoga (Motion picture)
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (July 4, 1937), p. 3