Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Carol's fiance in this picture is Hartley Madison
Walter Pidgeon's character, Hartley Madison, is about to receive a payment for a racing bet from Clark Gable's character, Duke Bradley. A scene from "Saratoga," Jean Harlow's last film.
8 x 7.5 cm
black and white
- Gable, Clark, 1901-1960--Performances
- Harlow, Jean, 1911-1937--Performances
- Pidgeon, Walter, 1897-1984--Performances
- Saratoga (Motion picture)
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (July 4, 1937), p. 3