Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Advertisement for Clotilde frock sewing patterns. Includes drawings of four women wearing dresses and views of the dresses at other angles.
50.7 x 41.5 cm
- Clotilde (Firm)--Products--1930-1940
- Clotilde (Trademark)
- Pattern sheets--1930-1940
- Women--Clothing & dress--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (August 30, 1936), Clubs Fashions/Women's Features, p. 1