Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
How did she get on the roof of her playhouse?
Shirley Temple, American actress, on the roof of her playhouse.
17.5 x 12 cm
black and white
- Child actors--1930-1940
- Children's playhouses--1930-1940
- Play (Recreation)--1930-1940
- Temple, Shirley, 1928- --Childhood & youth
- Temple, Shirley, 1928- --Domestic life
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (September 9, 1934), n.p.